i honestly think you just get on here to bash everything PS3. All microsoft geeks do it.. gah, you bill gates wannabe's [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No. I've played NCAA 08 on both systems. Yes from 07 to 08 on 360, huge difference in game play. But I really can't tell a difference. Give or take, there may be a few instances on PS3 it's a bit choppy, but nothing major for huge differences. </div></div>
Don't get me wrong, it's not a HUGE difference (in terms of one game sucking and the other version being great), but the 360 version is running at 30 more frames per second so it definitely is smoother. It isn't like going back to NCAA 07 would kill me or anything though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You my friend, are a bonified computer/video game system geek.. which isn't a bad thing.. haha </div></div>
I couldn't have described myself better. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
i honestly think you just get on here to bash everything PS3. All microsoft geeks do it.. gah, you bill gates wannabe's [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i honestly think you just get on here to bash everything PS3. All microsoft geeks do it.. gah, you bill gates wannabe's [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
I'm not a Microsoft geek, I'm an XBOT! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Sad thing is, youre 360 is going to tear up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
or at least there is a strong possibility that it will. I cant believe the amount of failure one gaming system could have. Microsoft blew it on this one. They better get the next generation of 360's working right or its going to scare everyone off.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sad thing is, youre 360 is going to tear up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
or at least there is a strong possibility that it will. I cant believe the amount of failure one gaming system could have. Microsoft blew it on this one. They better get the next generation of 360's working right or its going to scare everyone off. </div></div>
LOL indeed the failure rates are sad. I'm one of the few lucky ones .. I've had my 360 since launch and the only problems I've had have involved a bit of overheating, but an Intercooler fixed the problem in a jiffy and it hasn't froze or done anything funny since then.
Officially retired
For anyone interested the rosters for NCAA 08 are available for download. I will include a link below.
Link to NCAA Rosters for PS3 ONLY
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Anyone have the rosters for the PS2?
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks